Wednesday, October 20, 2021

The Alien War: Chapter 22: Elohar visits New Deva

 

 



Sunday, October 17, 2021

The Alien War: Chapter 22: Elohar visits New Deva

 If you have been introduced to Elohar, she is from the 1st timeline where everyone pretty much died the first few months after 9-11-01 here on earth. However, she was trained by Saint Germain to help create the 2nd timeline because she is a very gifted Seer. She worked with General Ragna who works for King Interlaken of what is then in the 7000s AD on the first time line Switzerland and Italy and parts of France on the Cote D'Azure (The Azure sea) where the French Riviera is now on the 2nd timeline here in 2021.

His Oneness said, "I'd like all of you to meet Elohar from the first timeline on earth." Arcane here recruited her---- "Wait! Have you done that yet, Arcane?"

Older Arcane: "Actually no, but I still would like to meet her as I have already heard about her even though that hasn't happened yet on my time line."

His Oneness: "Tricky business, time."

Elohar appeared there before them and was very interested in meeting everyone.

His Oneness: "I wanted you all to meet her to experience what I might call a "Time paradox" in otherwords you all need to start learning to deal with things that are from other timelines than the one you are presently on.

Moksha said, "So, this is a teaching you are giving us all?"

His Oneness: "Believe me. You are all going to need it soon. I just have a feeling about this one which is why I'm doing this. Also, Elohar is a very specially gifted being in her own right."

Elohar: "Why did you bring me here, Your Holiness? This is quite unexpected."

His Oneness: "This is a learning experience for you too, Elohar. You are now about 1 million years into the future from where you live in the 7000s AD on the first timeline of Earth."

Elohar: "I recognize the younger and older Saint Germains which must be from 2 different timelines. Is that correct your Holiness? 

His Oneness: "Yes. That's right. Elohar."

Elohar: "So, something must have happened that you needed to create a 2nd timeline for this planet wherever we are now."

His Oneness: "We are on the planet New Deva now. What do you think of it?"

Elohar: "It feels a lot like Earth highly modified through time for some reason or other. However, the planet has a different feeling than it did when I was alive still."

His Oneness: "How do you know you won't be alive 1 million years from now?"

Elohar: "Will I be?"

His Oneness: "That's entirely up to you, Elohar."

Elohar: "Well. If I can be of use to you or the Galactic Sentience I would choose to live on in service to you both."

His Oneness: "Exactly. This is exactly what he said you would say."

Elohar: "I guess he understands me better than I do myself in some ways."

His Oneness: "Yes."

Elohar looked around the Olympic sized pool and suddenly realized just how different this place was from earth and said, "Why is this pool here?"

Old Arcane answered: "Because this is my planet that I came from and I was from earth's genetics and then we were scientifically genetically changed so we could live on a planet without much land."

Elohar: "But we obviously are on land now aren't we?"

Old Arcane: "Yes. But, when we first came here there was not much land above water, just a few little islands and a lot of people had to survive here then so we genetically modified ourselves to live underwater."

Elohar: "But weren't some people eaten by what lives in the Ocean?"

Old Arcane: "This is one of the reasons we dredged a lot more land out of the oceans so we wouldn't have to worry about that."

Elohar: "How much land is above water now?"

Old Arcane: "I think about 10% to 20% of the planet now has large to small islands that people can live on."

Elohar: "Are we on the biggest or main island on the planet now?"

Old Arcane: "Yes. This is the biggest island and the Capitol of the planet."

Elohar: "Are you connected to the government of New Deva?"

Old Arcnane: "I was as a young man but now I still work for the Galactic Time Guard as a Planetary Anthropologist on earth."

Elohar: "You haven't met me yet have you Arcane?"

Old Arcane: "Though I have heard much about you it's true on my own timeline I haven't met you yet."

Elohar: "But you are the same soul as His Oneness here and Jonathan Flow and even Moksha here, aren't you?"

Old Arcane: "Yes. His Oneness is right. You ARE very gifted to understand this already."

Elohar: "Well. Thanks for that compliment, Arcane."

Old Arcane turned towards His Oneness and said, "I think it's your presentation, Your Holiness. I give over to you."

His Oneness: "NO. Actually you are doing fine, Arcane. The most important thing in this teaching session is to be prepared for anomalies. To everyone here before Elohar arrived you never expected this to happen. Elohar, I made sure wasn't busy this particular second I brought her here driving a car or flying in a plane so she would be safe making this kind of transition. However, the whole point of all this like I said is for Elohar and everyone here to learn to deal with unexpected anomalies regarding time lines one doesn't expect to have to deal with."

For example, Prophetess didn't expect to encounter situations she wasn't expecting from another timeline today either. Isn't that right, Prophetess?"

Prophetess: "I'm not sure it would be useful for me to talk about that right now."

His Oneness: "I totally agree with you. The point I'm trying to make here is there are ALWAYS going to be unexpected events regarding multiple timelines intersecting like I have chosen to do today to all of you."

This will better prepare all of you for unexpected things you will all have to deal with without warning periodically regarding time anomalies that are not expected.

Moksha looked at Elohar and said, "I was told by Arcane that you were Jonathan Flow's mother in your previous lifetime?"

Elohar said, "Yes. This is true. However, as a soul we experience all lifetimes at once in actuality. It's not really sequential like that when a soul experiences it."

Moksha: "That's likely above my pay grade. You really are exceptional in your abilities, Elohar."

Elohar: "Time and space is really very relative. That's why I appreciate what His Oneness is sharing with all of us today because this means that he is aware of just how many timelines are happening regarding all planets that have Onenesses."

Moksha: "That brings up another question. Is Elohar since she said she would love to be of service ongoing to Your Holiness and the Galactic Sentience going to become Immortal like Myself and His holiness?

Elohar: "You recently were made immortal and this has changed your life a lot hasn't it?"

Moksha: "Yes. When they placed this flame in my forehead I wasn't warned what was happening."

His Oneness: "Moksha. This is standard procedure now. Over thousands and millions of years we have refined the system to do this without telling people because this tends to create the best long term results."

Moksha: "So, this is a tried and true system then?"

HIS Oneness: "Yes. For example, Shake my hand, Elohar."

Elohar did as she was told and a Flame appeared upon her forehead.

Elohar: "Why did you just make me immortal?"

His Oneness: "You notice the Flame is clear or white colored?"

Elohar: "Yes. What does it mean?"

HIs Oneness: "The Galactic Sentience and I want you to become a free agent between planets. We wish you to start as an envoy between Earth and New Deva for us?"

Elohar: "I don't understand."

His Oneness: "You will in time. Also, you are able to move your body with your mind to other places and times."

Elohar: "I've never traveled between planets like this."

His Oneness: "You will only be time traveling, Elohar."

Moksha: "I thought this was supposed to stay secret?"

His Oneness: "This just changed obviously according to Galactic need."

HIs Oneness: "Elohar. I want you to visualize yourself back on earth on your timeline the next second after you left. Can you do this?"

Elohar: "I can try."

His Oneness: "Wait a moment! What I want you to do is to transport yourself there and then come back after you get your bearings there. Okay?"

Elohar: "Okay."

Elohar disappeared and then about a minute or so later she re-appeared again.

His Oneness: "How did that feel?"

Elohar: "Sort of disorienting more than anything else."

His Oneness: "Tell me exactly what your experience was."

Elohar: "Well. I found myself traveling through a violet haze and then it slowly changed from violet to green and blue and a little gold and then I was at the Crystal Palace on the first timeline in my residence with General Ragna. But then, I was getting ready to come back here and then this was kind of strange there was someone trying to block me from coming back here."

His Oneness: "Yes. of course. That likely is one of the incarnations of Tech Noir on multiple timelines on earth."

Elohar: "I had heard Arcane here killed him."

His Oneness: "Yes. that's true but before Arcane did that he replicated himself through time travel into many timelines he created because he found out earth can sustain many timelines."

Elohar: "Oh. That's not good."

His Oneness: "Yes. This is true. And this is also one of the reasons why we have made you immortal because we need your help because of your special abilities in helping us rid ourselves of Tech Noir on Any timeline in relation to earth."

Elohar: "He has done this on other planets as well in addition to earth."

His Oneness: "I was afraid of this and the Galactic Sentience was concerned this might be true too. You are already worth your weight in Gold to us already."

Elohar: "I see."

Elohar: "There's more."

His Oneness: "Go on then while it's fresh."

Elohar: "You are not going to believe this. I barely do but I know it's true because I took a mind swipe of the perpetrator's mind while traveling through time and being attacked by him."

His Oneness: "Go On."

Elohar: "The planet of concern is not Mars or Earth. The planet of concern is Maldek.

His Oneness: "Maldek? Maldek had a non- interference agreement with the galaxy which is why it's an asteroid belt!"

Elohar: "Yes. Tech Noir understood this and took advantage of this fact on most timelines.

He went back in time 65 million years and through time travel eliminated the two leaders who caused the Nuclear annihilation of Maldek. But, he didn't try to rule there because he realized that the Galactic Sentience (who was a different one then) would catch him if he actually became the leader of Maldek. So, instead he took over the world financially instead by eliminating the negative aristocracy who caused the nuking of Maldek one by one through time travel."

His Oneness: "This is really serious! This is the worst thing that has happened to the Solar System and potentially the whole galaxy! I need to go warn the Galactic Sentience!"

Suddenly HIs Oneness was handing out special glasses to everyone. He said: "Put these on so you don't go blind the Galactic Sentience is coming here to New Deva to this large entertainment room we are in."

All People in the room were pretty stunned that they were a part of this change.

After all received special glasses to protect them from blindness the Galactic Sentience appeared as a 13 foot tall bolt of snapping lightning in the room. This was pretty shocking in itself.

He said, "Greetings to you all. I'm sorry about the things you just found out. However, you all likely will be involved in one way or another of the resolution of these problems. I need Elohar to come with me now."

Elohar said, "Okay."

Soon Elohar Returned but this time her flame on her forehead was like a rainbow of colors as it shimmered from one color to another in a panoply of rainbow flames.

His Oneness asked her: "Can you talk to us about all this?"

Elohar: "Yes. His Holiness, the Galactic Sentience, wanted you all to know what just transpired during the year I was gone to the Galactic Core."

His Oneness: "You have already been gone a year?"

Elohar: "You know. Jonathan Flow described an experience like this too that he had in 1970 where in less than one night he spent a year with the Galactic Sentience. Now I know what he was talking about."

His Oneness; "Yes. Time is very relative, especially in the core of the galaxy in relation to earth and the solar system."

Elohar: "Apparently that's true."

His Oneness: "That also explains your Rainbow Flame. The Galactic Sentience only gives the rainbow flame to his most secret of operatives."

 Elohar: "Yes. this is what he said to me too."

His Oneness: "What is it that he wants you to share with us?"

Elohar: "That this changes everything. And that emergency orders are declared and he said you all would know what this means."

His Oneness: "I was worried that this would happen. This means all our stations are affected and great changes are underway."

His Oneness; "Purple Delta 7 I need one of your bodies to appear here now!"

Purple: "Yes. Your Holiness."

His Oneness: "Have you communicated with the Galactic Sentience?"

Purple: "I"m communicating with him simultaneously with another of my bodies as I speak with you here now."

HIs Oneness: "Is this okay that we are communicating with you too?"

Purple: "I'm capable of thousands and maybe millions of threads of information like this simultaneously."

His Oneness; "Good. Have you been back to 65 to 67 million years ago to see what is going on there?"

Purple: "I'm there simultaneously and with you and the Galactic Sentience all at the same time. I can report that the Solar system on those time lines is completely different than either in 2021 or here and now on New Deva."

His Oneness:" How is it different?"

Purple Delta 7: "Well. For one thing the human race of earth does not exist at all. Earth is still a galactic Park but some of the species of Dinosaurs have taken mankind's place in this different set of timelines."

His Oneness: "How many different timelines does Maldek and Earth have this kind of time sequence?"

Purple: "I would say around 100 timelines at present but there also could be more."

His Oneness: "Does His Holiness the Galactic Sentience know everything you are telling me?"

Purple: "Yes. He has dispatched at least 100 Created Sentients, one to each of the known timelines to investigate all this. More are waiting in the wings if they are needed. So, basically we are just waiting for orders of what to do next as more information is gathered. Also, remember at that time the soul that you all now occupy that are in physical bodies like the Saint Germains, Your Holiness, Meridian, And Jonathan Flow and any others I don't know about yet were The Galactic Sentience then in that time period. So, likely I will have to go back and notify you all then?"

His Oneness: "The emergency accords are activated so by telling me this, this has already been done since I'm a Oneness right now."

Purple: "So, you are all backwards compatible?"

His Oneness: "As a Oneness as a previous Galactic Sentience I am Backwards compatible. However, the others have not been trained in this way yet."

NOTE: His Oneness of Earth is I believe also called "The Great Divine Director and sometimes  the Lord Maha Chohan who was the primary Spiritual teacher of Jesus before he became Jesus on earth."

So, as a thousands of years old  (somewhere between 50,000 and 200,000 year old Teacher) and Guru to multiple evolved beings he is also sometimes called "A Cosmic Being" which is a classification that goes way beyond the definition of an Ascended Master regarding Earth.

Prophetess began to shake and His Oneness reached both his hands out and lightning shot out of his hands towards her which seemed to stabilize her.

His Oneness said: "Tech Noir just tried to take over Prophetess to threaten all of us here."

Ah Ray In also held her hands out blazing light to protect her sister from harm to her or to her unborn child.

Young Arcane did the same.

Old Arcane realized he had to do something and so he traveled to the timeline that this energy was hitting Prophetess through and separated Tech Noir from the body and timeline that he was doing this through.

Everyone noticed Arcane left to silence the Tech Noir harming Prophetess. The moment Old Arcane removed Tech Noir's soul from that body he was using Prophetess fell to the ground and Young Arcane and Ah Ray In cushioned her fall by holding her in the air with their minds and slowly lowering her to the ground where they could more easily then move her with their minds to the nearest comfortable couch.

Once again Old Arcane took Tech Noir's soul from this body that was harming Prophetess to Meridian in the time line that he was sent there as a 27 year old by Tech Noir to Earth which was also about 1 million years into the future from 2021. Meridian received this part of Tech Noir's soul and said, "I'm sorry I wasn't able to ferret out that the soul we received was only a part of the whole soul of Tech Noir when you brought him to me before."

Old Arcane said: "It's okay old friend and teacher we ALL are in unknown territory right now."






































No comments:

Post a Comment