Thursday, September 16, 2021

The Alien War: Chapter 9 Consort and Bodyguard

 

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2021

The Alien War: Chapter 9 Consort and Bodyguard

 

 


Geoffrey was livid. Someone had taken his contraband Time travel equipment. Now he was really screwed and maybe even dead if Moksha had it. They all might be killed by the Galactic Time Guard if they had found it. Geoffrey was screwed either way.

He walked into the first meeting where Purple was Moksha's new Consort and Bodyguard wearing her traditional purple and Silver Guard costume that she often wore so people would realize she was militarily trained and not to mess with her on penalty of death.

So, when Geoffrey saw her he was terrified and immediately thought to himself. She is Galactic Time Guard! This is how they dress! I'm so Screwed!

So, let's just say Geoffrey was completely out of control and a threat to himself and everyone else in the room at that point. Purple immediately sense this man was completely out of his mind and out of control.

Geoffrey said to the Tribal leaders: "Someone has stolen something of mine!" He couldn't accuse Moksha without Moksha or this guard here killing him. So, he directed his ire at Purple: 

Geoffrey said, "Did you steal from me?"

Purple said, "I know what the item is but I didn't take it!" (which was the truth by the way).

Geoffrey said, "Then you know who took it?"

Purple said, "I know who took it and I know where it is!"

Geoffrey said, "You give this to me right now or else!"

Purple said, "Are you threatening my life?"

Geoffrey made a fatal mistake at this point. He said, "Yes!"

Purple drove her index finger into the center of his brain between his eyes. Then she sent a 10,000 volt shock which fried his brain so when he fell to the floor that was the end of Geoffrey.

People Screamed. Because she was an unknown at this point.

Moksha stood up and said, "Silence!" And people quieted down because their king had spoken on pain of death.

Moksha: "Geoffrey just committed suicide! Let me tell you how he endangered ALL our lives! He killed a Galactic Time Guard operative (who has since been brought back to life through time manipulation. However, doing this and stealing that guard operative's time travel equipment he endangered everyone of us.  If Purple here hadn't taken out Geoffrey as the only culpable culprit then all of our births could have been prevented by the Galactic Time Guard. Geoffrey almost got all of us killed by the Galactic Time Guard because of what he stupidly did."

Moksha: "Purple is here because of this partly as the Galactic government will brook no more such interference. Let this be a lesson to all of you. We are now dealing with the Galactic Time Guard rules and Galactic Government rules and if we are sloppy we will all die just like Geoffrey just did by being exceedingly stupid and killing a Galactic Time Guard member and stealing his time travel equipment.

"I think we need to retreat to the solace of our quarters now to deal with our feelings including me."

Purple grabbed Geoffrey and dragged his body out of the meeting room to another location out of sight.

Plebant said, "I recorded his death! Can I keep the recording?"

Moksha: "Yes. if you don't alter the video or sound in any way you can send it to all marauders wherever they are so they know what just happened. However, from the moment Geoffrey came into the room until right now with me talking to you I want to be on this transmission without leaving anything out or adding anything, Plebant. Otherwise, you are next.

Plebant felt his underwear get wet again. Then he wandered out of the room confused by it all.

Purple and Moksha walked to their quarters. Moksha spoke first: "He was totally out of control in every way. He knew he likely would die today when he found his time travel device was gone."

Purple: "Yes. He knew his life likely was over. Did I do right by taking him out?"

Moksha: "Did you notice he was wearing a de-atomizer to kill you and me if necessary?"

Purple: "That's exactly why I gave him no warning. I simply asked if he was threatening my life and (likely yours too)."

Moksha: "I felt his mind thank you for taking him out I'm not sure I could have right then. He's been very helpful sort of as a foil for me. I'm actually going to miss him. But, as you can see he couldn't even be in the room with someone from the Galactic Government. He is just too deeply a criminal at heart. But, still I'm going to miss him but it needed to be done. Thank you because I'm not sure I could have right then."

Purple: "When he walked into the room I turned my emotions completely off and sensed a 95% possibility of what actually happened. I had to be very quick before he could draw his gun."

Moksha: "I've never seen any human move as fast as you did. Your index finger was inside his brain before I could even see you move."

Purple: "It could be a problem when the speed is calibrated by other marauders of my movements. I moved in a way an actual human being never could and on top of that I fried his brain with 10,000 volts so his death was painless. He felt no pain. He was stupid more than he was bad. It was unfortunate we had to kill such a stupid stupid man. I hate when I have to do this. But, like you said, he was going to get all of you killed by the Galactic Time Guard. Do you want to know how you would all have been killed?"

Moksha: "Tell me."

Purple: "Likely they would have shined a laser that cut into your main room here today and you and all the leaders would have been sucked out into space with the atmosphere and that would have been it."

Moksha: "That's pretty sick but I see you are right."

Purple: "I'm beginning my training of you out of the criminal nature of the marauders you realize. You are becoming trained as a potential Oneness on recommendation of Arcane. Did you know that?

Moksha: "I'm pretty amazed at literally every aspect of my new life with you and the Galactic Time Guard and that you are a consort to the Galactic Sentience."

Purple: "First of all, the Galactic Sentience is pure energy and could live inside of any sun or group of suns. In fact, his awareness includes the awareness of all beings in this galaxy so he is similar to how people perceive what a God is. Did you know that? "

Moksha; "What you are telling me is he is not anything people think he actually is?"

Purple: "Exactly. So, being jealous of him is sort of like being jealous of the sun of the solar system because you aren't that big or that bright or that all light on earth comes from the sun (at least before electric lights were invented."

Moksha; 'What about candles and lamps?"

Purple; "Of course you are right. I was just being simplistic in the moment."

Moksha: "I get it. I'm really intelligent like Arcane is both intellectually and intuitively."

Purple: "That's what Arcane says too. that's exactly why he recommended you as a Oneness. And do you know what planet you would be Oneness for?"

Moksha; "I have no idea."

Purple; "Well. Think about it. Young arcane who is married to Ah Ray In is the New Oracle of New Deva. You were friends with the Young Arcane so Arcane recommended you to work with the Young Arcane on the new timeline with you being the Oneness. it was decided that you and he would work best together because you have similar abilities. I am to heal you in a very detailed way to accomplish this task. I can most easily heal you if we are not only friends but lovers."

Moksha: "I need to be a little less afraid of you than I am  for that to work."

Purple: "I already know you pretty well maybe better than you know yourself. You are a very kind being like Arcane. You had very good parents that started you off right so all the basics you need you already have. Your risk taking that made you a King of the Marauders is mostly PTSD related from details Arcane could not address as a child. If I move slowly moving through your neuronic activity I can slowly heal you through your fantasies and dreams that we can share through lucid dreaming."

Moksha: "Wow! I'm really going to change a lot. I can see that."

Purple: "Aren't you afraid of all the changes?"

Moksha: "No. I sense you only want the best for me because you really love me."

Purple: "As a man I likely love you more than any man but Silver who is my religious figure more than anything else. He has become like Jesus for me as a created sentient."

Moksha: "Then is it accurate to say that I am the love of your life as a man?"

Purple: "That's perfectly accurate, Moksha."

Moksha:"And that doesn't embarrass you saying that?"

Purple: "I'm not like a human being in this, Moksha. I know who I am and what I want. I'm over 5 million years old through time travel experiences already. I know who I am and I want you."

Moksha; "I'm equally taken with you, Purple. I've never met anyone like you before."

Purple: "I'm one of a kind, Moksha. There is no one else like me and there might never be ever again."

Moksha: "Then I'm happy you are in my life."

Purple: "Me Too! I'm happy you are in my life too!"

They both smiled a long smile at each other.

Moksha had an idea.

Moksha: "Purple? Can you travel instantly through time and space like Arcane?

Purple: "Yes. But I don't use a Green Sphere to do this."

Moksha: "Could you take me to New Deva after Young Arcane marries Ah Ray In?"

Purple: "Why not go to their wedding?"

Moksha: "Because I don't think I was invited."

Purple: "Oh. You were invited. Geoffrey threw the invitation away because he was afraid of you going."

Moksha: "What a dick!"

Purple: "So, you will go to their wedding then?"

Moksha: "Could you RSVP them for me?"

Purple: "Done."

Moksha: We can go now but I have to think of a gift for them."

Purple: "Like any good consort or wife I have already done that."

Moksha: "You are the most valuable person I have ever met as a friend and helpmate already."

Purple: "I just need you to trust me enough to heal your mind fully so we can be happier even than now."

Moksha: "I'm maybe happy for the first time in my life with you!"

Purple: "Yes. I knew it likely would be like that for both of us."

Moksha: "Well. You are right! By the way how do you synthesize intuition and instinct?"

Purple: "It's mostly from observing the wisest humans like Arcane and Silver and others like you. Whenever I play the videos of your life that the Galactic Time Guard has or that the Galactic Sentience made available to me I'm amazed at who you are and how compatible and complementary we are to each other."

Moksha: So you have basically seen my whole life from Conception to now and you still love me?"

Purple: "Yes. That's right so I feel a lot like your consort and wife and even a little like your mother because I experienced what your mother was teaching you even when you were in the womb. So, in this sense I'm family already."

Moksha: "I've heard you have had a child with Silver."

Purple; "We can have children too if you want to."

Moksha: "Though I'm open to it I don't fully understand it, what it all might mean."

Purple: "I'll teach you. Silver was very naive and I sort of seduced this same emotionally 16 year old boy or boy man who hadn't been in the world that much. With you, you are about as worldly as people get for a variety of reasons. You don't have a naive bone in your body, Moksha. You understand the way things work in the Universe whereas poor Geoffrey was bound to get himself killed just like he did. You aren't like him at all in that way."

Moksha: "Thank God!"

Purple: "Yes. Thanks to Silver!"

Moksha was taken aback but understood she worshipped the man whose brain was cloned to create her first iteration as a created sentient.

Moksha Said, "Is that how you say it?"

Purple: "Yes. That's how I say it but I don't need to convert you, Moksha. You are fine just the way you are whatever you believe.

Moksha: "I believe that people believe whatever they need to to not kill themselves or else they die pretty young I've noticed.

Purple: "What do you believe, Moksha?"

Moksha: "My belief system came from my parents and from Arcane so I had good examples all around."

Purple: "yes. You had the best human examples I personally know of.

Moksha: "So you agree with how my parents raised me then?"

Purple: "I agree with how both Arcane's parents raised him and how your parents raised you. You two are probably the finest men I have ever met. But, remember the Galactic Sentience is not a being living in a human body either.

Moksha: "So, could I take your hand and you take me to New Deva right now for  young Arcane's wedding and then bring me back here the next second so no one misses us?"

Purple: "Yes. But we need preparation for the wedding in various ways you don't realize yet."

Moksha: "So, prepare me if that's okay with you."

Purple: "It's always okay my love."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment