Friday, September 17, 2021

The Alien War: Chapter 10 New Deva and Young Arcane's Wedding

 

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2021

The Alien War: Chapter 10 New Deva and Young Arcane's Wedding

 


Links to chapters 1 through 9. Note "they wouldn't load in order for some reason."

 

Note: I was able to delete the chapter 9 part in the black line below but couldn't delete the black horizontal line for some reason so as I write it likely will continue to move down the page. I put the Chapter 9 Chrome link (because they are the horizontal black line links that Chrome tends to generate above. I'm composing in Auto-encoder so I'm not directly composing in HTML myself. In other words I'm not writing code right now because that takes about 90% or more longer than what I'm presently doing. Even though often there are compatibility problems using an Auto-encoder for various reasons, the problems I have encountered programming while writing something long like this are usually worse if I try to do it all in HTML it gets kind of crazy. So, it's usually better to either write in Code or just do your writing separately. But, I find writing while in an Auto-encoder works the best for me personally.

After Purple had RSVP ed fro them and after she prepared Moksha for what would be required of him as the youthful best friend of Arcane and likely the "Best Man" for this occasion since he was able to get away for this event finally, one day soon Purple said,"IT's time for us to go there now."

So, she took Moksha's hand and then they were there about one million years into the future of Earth they were also 1 million years ahead in the future on New Deva and there for the Wedding of Young Arcane and Ah Ray In.

As they entered the room Young Arcane said telepathically: "You Came!"

Moksha responded: "Yes. The first timeline you invited me on someone hid the invitation so Purple here told me what had happened so at least on this timeline I can be here for you both."

Young Arcane: "Great! Can you be my best man at the wedding?"

Moksha: "Of course old friend but I'm not as familiar as you are with local traditions at least regarding weddings so I might be sort of lame at this."

Young Arcane: "I'll coach you through the whole thing telepathically. That is accepted in this kind of situation on New Deva at least."

Moksha: "Well, All right then let's go for it!"

Moksha felt like he was going to cry at how much this all meant to him.

Purple looked at him and said, "Let the tears flow, Moksha, it might heal you some."

So, Moksha let some of the tears come down his face and just wiped them away with his hand. He noticed many people were crying for happiness just to see this amazing couple get married.

Young Arcane: "Oh by the way, The Galactic Sentience told me you were coming. He said that he had decided to separate the Oracle of New Deva from the Oneness as a gift of less work for me since I'm getting married to Ah Ray In so we have more time together."

Moksha: What do you think about this?"

Young Arcane: "I get to be with AH Ray IN who I deeply love and then work with my best friend who I deeply love in a more platonic way."

Moksha: "I had hoped you would say something like this!"

Purple moved Moksha to another location so he could become the Best Man at this wedding.

Moksha saw Old Arcane and said "Hi to him and to his children who were there for the wedding."

Moksha said, "Did I meet you in Hawaii, Arcane?"

Old Arcane said, "It hasn't happened to us yet, Moksha. It's better we don't discuss it and mess up the time line. You want to be fresh when these things occur."

Moksha realized it was sort of like your head being up your butt and then coming out your mouth all this time line stuff. He didn't really know how to deal with it all. But, like Purple said, "He was being trained as a Oneness who had his own Time Pool from the Galactic Sentience like His Oneness of Earth."

Moksha got chills and had to go to the bathroom and throw up. It was all really now moving too fast for him. It's true he could't slow it down but he was going to have to find a way to deal with all these changes. They were just coming too fast.

When he came out of the bathroom Purple asked him whether he was okay. Moksha said, "Can you hear my thoughts so we can speak privately?"

Purple converted to telepathy: "Yes. IT's a part of my job to know exactly what people are thinking, Moksha."

Moksha telepathed: "Well. That's good to know. I realize Geoffrey likely didn't have a chance against you did he?"

Purple telepathed: "Nope. Too bad he was stupid enough to threaten my life even though I'm immortal like you will soon be."

Moksha telepathed: "So, you didn't kill him to protect yourself. You were protecting me because you saw his out of control mind and what it thought?"

Purple: "Yes. Exactly. Though I could have changed time and saved you he was going to try to kill both you and me only he didn't know I'm immortal but you aren't. And he knew he could kill you for sure and he was going to to try to stay alive. So, I took him out for 1000 different reasons.

Moksha: "NO matter what had happened he wasn't going to survive the day for 1000 reasons."

Purple: "Exactly. I saved him the pain of all that because he didn't deserve to die 1000 times but only once.

Moksha: "It was the Coup de Grace"

Purple: "It was an act of grace to save him the full pain of all his stupid actions."

Moksha: "I think I might be coming unglued Purple. I'm not used to this much time travel. And I cannot believe he hid my invitation to this wedding. I'm really pissed off about that."

Purple telepathing: "It will all pass, Moksha. Let it all wash over you. You are moving into a new future. The things that scared you before are relatively meaningless now with me and Old Arcane and the Galactic Sentience and His Oneness of Earth. by the way there is His Oneness of earth there talking to the Old Oracle of New Deva who taught Arcane from the time he was a child."

Moksha: "How does that work? Did the old Oracle of New Deva just retire?"

Purple: "Actually no. Now he is the primary advisor of Arcane who is the new Oracle of New Deva. It's a part of the tradition of the office where the old Oracle advises the new one often down through time.

Moksha: "Shall we speak with the Oneness and the older Oracle?"

Purple: "The timing feels right to me."

So Moksha and Purple walked over to HIs Oneness of Earth and the now retired Oracle of New Deva who were speaking as old friends now.

Purple who knew them both introduced them to Moksha: "Your Holinesses I would like to introduce you to Moksha who is going to be Young Arcane's best man today."

His Oneness said, "Lovely to meet you, Moksha. You must have been a childhood friend of Young Arcane's."

Moksha reached out his hand to shake HIs Oneness's hand. When he did this his life changed because he literally felt the glow of what a Oneness actually is. He experienced the awareness of the Galactic Sentience surrounding him.

His Oneness of Earth: "Oh. The Galactic Sentience must be making you a Oneness here on New Deva."

Moksha: "How did you know that?"

His Oneness: "Because I saw him move into your body the way he does with a new or potential Oneness."

Moksha: "How does that work?"

HIs Oneness of Earth: "I cannot fully explain it other than to say it is an experience where your awareness expands in some ways to encompass the whole Galaxy and sometimes beyond the Galaxy. It's just a part of the awareness of all the Onenesses of planets and Stars here in this Galaxy. Other Galaxies have similar things that happen too often."

HIs Oneness: "You should also meet the retired Oracle of New Deva here too."

retired Oracle of New Deva: "I'm fully aware of Moksha. I have been following his progress since he first came to this planet when he was 8. It's good to meet you in person, Moksha. You and Arcane are the people that they are partly because of each other. I'm sure you know that as well as I do."

Moksha: "Then you approve of me becoming a Oneness of New Deva?"

Retired Oracle: "OH Yes! You and Purple will change New Deva a lot. I foresee you will change many planets for the better in the coming centuries."

Moksha Got chills. HE felt the powerful empowerment of not only the Galactic Sentience but also the empowerment of the Retried Oracle of New Deva as well. He wondered if he would withstand so many changes to his being?

Moksha said, " How will I go through al these changes?" He was saying this to Purple, His Oneness and the retired Oracle: The retired Oracle said, "Purple just told you to let it all wash over you. That might be the best thing to do. Don't resist the changes because that could be physically or mentally painful for you. Luckily you are brave and a risk taker because that will allow you to go through the extreme changes necessary now for you to become a Oneness of New Deva. We all wouldn't have recommended you for this office if we didn't see the potential in you. We all have every confidence that you will be a wonderful Oneness for New Deva.

Moksha: "Thank you for your confidence in me."

retired Oracle: "When you see the future like I do it's already happening right now!"

Moksha said, "It's wonderful to meet you both."

The Retired Oracle and His Oneness of Earth smiled and Purple and Moksha moved on through the crowd of wedding guests.

Moksha said to Purple: "I felt the Galactic Sentience come into my mind and body and awareness through His Oneness and I had no idea that they both had agreed with me becoming a Oneness."

Purple: "Many people you weren't aware of were watching you throughout your life and protecting and guiding you including me. Now you understand that all your successes weren't by accident, Moksha. Everyone has been moving you forward to this moment right now and let me tell you it will accelerate more than you presently can imagine at this point.

Moksha: "Yes. I can sense the future is completely unlike the life I've led up until now."

Purple: "But, I can tell you the acceleration will be manageable at each and every point."

Moksha: "Thanks for the reassurance but I also sense it all is going to work too."

Moksha realized this wedding was a literal Who's Who of New Deva. It was like almost going to a Presidential Ball in the U.S. with the President of the United States and the first lady in attendance somehow. Moksha realized he was moving into very high circles at this point and he would have to brush up on his etiquette for these kinds of things more. He was a little worried he might say something he might regret in an unguarded moment. Most of these people, for example, didn't know him from Adam or that he was living 1 million years in the past in a time when Earth hadn't even colonized it's sector of the Galaxy yet. However, he heard that the first civilian crew just went into space this week before he left. That was interesting.

He didn't think people knowing he was King of the Marauders 1 million years in the past was necessarily something he should speak about at all here for a variety of reasons.

He came upon Old Arcane and Young Arcane speaking to each other. Now if this wasn't weird nothing was. He almost expected a younger version of himself to be there talking to them both it was so weird for him. This was the first time he had seen both versions of Arcane on the same timeline. Must be rough for old Arcane seeing a younger version of himself marrying his betrothed from his childhood. He really loved her and was devoted to her. To Moksha that he married a reincarnation of her in Celeste and had children with her on earth wasn't surprising at all to him.

The Two Arcanes were talking which was really weird for Moksha:

Young Arcane: "Old Arcane?"

Old Arcane: "I'm not sure I like to be called old Arcane. Why don't you call me Arcane senior and I'll Call you Arcane Junior?"

Young Arcane: "I like Uncle Future better."

Old Arcane: "Then Uncle Future is better. Let's do that."

Moksha about this time realized that this was even weirder than he originally thought because a future Arcane (Uncle Future) was already married to Prophetess who was over there in the corner being very weird seeing her much younger husband with his wife and kids all still alive. So, he wandered over to her to console her."

Moksha: "Hi Prophetess. Remember me, I'm Moksha Arcane's childhood friend grown up."

Prophetess: Moksha. Good to see you all grown up. Don't tell them about what you are doing now. No one here likely would understand. I barely understand."

Moksha couldn't figure out what she meant until he realized that she knew everything about everyone all the time. That's why they called her Prophetess to begin with.

Moksha: "So, you agree with my position on what I'm going to say?"

Prophetess: "Yes. just like I cannot say what my relationship is to Arcane that you already know about in the future."

Moksha; "I don't understand how you are able to keep that secret from Um "Uncle Future" I guess they are still going to call him here."

"How long have you been married to the future one? "

Prophetess: "I think it's between 5 and 7 years now since Old Arcane and I married after his spouse passed away on purpose."

Moksha: "How weird is that? So, that version of Arcane must be about 4000 or 5000 years old in real time?"

Prophetess: "Yes. That's about right. We have already visited Jesus and Buddha before they become famous and also Visited Babaji in the Himalayas by traveling time."

Moksha: "Could you share mind videos regarding these experiences with me?"

Prophetess: "I can do this if you wish after the wedding. We can sit down and I will describe it and then you can see our experiences of you want to, old friend. I wish we were all teenagers still and the weight of the world wasn't upon all of us with responsibilities so much right now.

Moksha: "Have you met Purple Delta 7?"

Prophetess:" Purple. So nice to meet you. I've heard so much about you."

Purple: "I won't tell Uncle Future your secrets either by the way."

Prophetess: "Yes. Neither will Young Arcane or Ah Ray In. But, I'm worried about others who know who don't understand the sensitivity. Could you help me with his Purple. It's all very delicate?"

Purple: "Understood. I just wiped that memory from the minds of everyone here but You and Moksha and Young Arcane and Ah Ray IN. Now no one even will know until after the wedding is over where hopefully they can do no real damage to Celeste or Arcane and their children."

Prophetess: "Yes. Thank you for protecting my husband and his first family."

Purple: "Are you expecting?"

Prophetess: "Yes. But I'm in the early stages so it doesn't show yet."

Purple: "Congratulations, Prophetess!"

Prophetess: "Thanks Purple. But that's why I'm having a little trouble being here today."

Purple: "It will pass quickly and your version of Old Arcane will return to you soon."

Note: If you want to share with Moksha and Prophetess the 4000 t0 5000 year old Arcane and his then wife Prophetess' trip to meet Jesus before he became famous and his experiences with Padmasambhava and Babaji as well with Prophetess here is a link: 



Old Arcane at this very moment walked up to Prophetess and gave her a strange look because she was shielding her mind from him. He saw a tear form in her eye because he wasn't hers yet. He was too young and still married to Celeste 

Note: For Old Arcane this likely took place for him in the early 2000s because of his kids ages.

Either way, Arcane knew there was something she wasn't sharing and realized it must be important to her as a New Devan Saint not to share with him yet the way her mind was closed so she wouldn't let him read her.

Out of respect for Prophetess the New Devan Saint he let it go.

Old Arcane then walked up to Moksha with someone in tow. He was an older man from earth obviously who was very tall, about 6 foot 5 inches tall.

Old Arcane said to Moksha: "This is someone who will be very important to you for likely millions of years into your immortality, Moksha. I want you to meet Jonathan Flow. He lives in California.

IF this was the early 2000s then Jonathan Flow would have been almost 60 years old at that time.

Note: It is interesting to me that Uncle Future would share this with Moksha because it means he knew even in the 2000s where Moksha's life was going to go towards immortality. It's hard for me to completely understand this but then again this is why Arcane is a Galactic Saint often called Saint Germain.

Jonathan Flow reached out his hand to Moksha and said, "I hear you are going to be living a lont time too and by the way 'Hello Purple' it's great to see you!"

Moksha felt kind of jealous the way Jonathan grabbed Purple and just held her close. They had been good friends for some time. Purple and Jonathan had tears in their eyes like long lost friends.

Old Arcane: "Purple has saved Jonathan's life many times over the years, especially in the beginning while with Sargent Mark III when they guarded Jonathan by order of the Galactic Sentience."

Moksha was scared now because this was getting too much for him to take in.

Moksha Said, "Why is Purple guarding you, Jonathan?"

Jonathan Flow: "Well. I'm kind of like a scribe for the Galactic Sentience on earth. I'm supposed to tell people on earth enough so they can survive the next few centuries and more as they begin to colonize other worlds."

Moksha said, "Oh. You are a writer?"

Jonathan Flow: "I wouldn't call myself a writer because I'm not professional enough for that. What I am is an excellent story teller like my father and grandfather before me. So,I tell the stories that people need to hear to find ways to survive the next few centuries here on earth."

Moksha was bewildered: "So, you tell the stories about what we are doing right now?"

Jonathan: "Well.Sort of. There are things they need to know and things they don't need to know that would only upset them aren't there?"

Arcane and Moksha and Purple were all nodding now in agreement.

Moksha: "I get why you would need a Bodyguard. But why Purple?"tJonathan: "Oh. This started before she got so famous in being associated with the Galactic Sentience like now. She wasn't the most powerful military force in the Galaxy then. I was just one of the first people after Queen Victoria of England that Purple and Sargent Mark III were guarding."

Moksha just realized all this stuff had been going on a long time already.

Moksha said to Jonathan Flow: "Aren't you afraid of Purple?"

Jonathan: "First of all I'm a natural risk taker like you are Moksha but I met her when she wasn't as potentially dangerous as she is now. So, she is almost like a childhood friend like Arcane is to you.

Moksha: "You don't know how relieved I am to hear this!"

Jonathan laughed: "You know, Moksha, if I just met Purple like you just did I might pee my pants!"

Moksha said,"She had to take out someone for me. I've seen what she can do."

Jonathan Flow: "See. I don't want to see anything like that ever unless there is a real need for it and I don't think there will be. Maybe you need to have an agreement with her not to off someone when you are there unless it is an emergency."

Purple:" Jonathan's right, Moksha. I don't need you to have PTSD I was just doing what was necessary in the moment. We can have this agreement if you want to but what might happen is you might experience dying and then I would have to clean up time in order to do that."

Moksha: "I think we need to leave things the way they are then. I don't want to remember dying on any level.

Purple: NO. Actually Jonathan is right because I can monitor time to see what might happen and then change it before you actually die. So, for example, someone might fire a de-atomizer at you and I could stop time and take them out before anything bad happens to you. The worst thing that might happen is you might do something in your pants at that point.

Moksha laughed because it reminded him of Plebant but telling the story wouldn't be appropriate at a wedding.

Moksha: "Jonathan, I think we might need to think we need to be more mindful that we are at a wedding 

Jonathan: "Okay."

Moksha kept thinking: "Yes. Jonathan might have something there. If he was going to become the Oneness of New Deva he needed to reduce his PTSD not increase it. However, because of Jonathan and his relationship to Purple and because he was more wired like Moksha was he was learning not to fear Purple simply because she was his friend. As long as he didn't betray Purple she likely would be the most loyal friend he had ever had. I think Arcane already said this too."
























 











  •  

No comments:

Post a Comment