Friday, September 3, 2021

The Alien War Chapter 3 Moksha

 

King Moksha of the Tribes of Space Marauders of this section of the Galaxy of the Milky Way Galaxy thought to himself: "I've found out that Arcane is going to be in Zurich, Switzerland tonight for a family reunion. I better go see what is going on with the Galactic Time Guard here on earth.

So, he appeared as a man in a tuxedo who looked European and upper class and walked up to Arcane and his two children. Arcane looked at him and telepathed with him: "Moksha? is that you?"

And Moksha having known Arcane through time said, "Yes. It's me Arcane. Can I speak privately to you?"

Arcane said telepathically: "I need to attend this family event but you know I'm a sanctioned Time traveler. Meet me outside my room, 474 and I'll be there in a minute. I'll bend time to do it. Okay?"

Moksha nodded like in Greeting or respect of Arcane and  his family and headed towards Room 474. 

Arcane excused himself for a moment to go to the public restroom again and transported himself from the stall up to his room while Moksha walked up and knocked on the door.

Arcane and Moksha Hugged as old friends. They had met on New Deva when they were children as Arcane was growing up. Moksha's parents were refugees from a planet they had to escape a war on. Moksha's parents had been leaders of this planet but had to escape with their son, Moksha.

Arcane had helped heal Moksha's mind as children because he was good at this sort of thing even then. So, even though Moksha was King of the Space Marauder tribes now they still were good friends.

Arcane said, "Sit down old friend."

Moksha said: "What's going on with earth? It doesn't make any sense at all."

Arcane: "I have to be very careful what I say to you Moksha and I might need you not to repeat any of this, okay?"

Moksha: "Yes. I understand the sensitivity of all this."

Arcane: "Well. Moksha. It's kind of like this. Earth born humans are in trouble but the galaxy doesn't want to bail them out. But, the Galactic Time guard doesn't want earth born humans to go extinct. Do you get where this is going?"

Moksha: "Where do the Space Marauder tribes fit into all of this?"

Arcane: "Well. It's like this. We want you basically to have a neutral influence over earth people, except we want you to train key people in governments all over the world how to survive something like this. No one knows better than you or your tribes how to survive without a planet or at least without a viable planet and global Climate change is starting to really foul things up for humans even in highly developed countries like the EU, the U.S. and in China. I don't know how much you have been watching CNN lately but it's getting pretty bad between Hurricanes and Covid and we are worrying about even more lethal pandemics to come now too."

Moksha: "So, you want us to save mankind from themselves?

Arcane: "In a very neutral way we want you to save mankind from themselves.

Moksha: "In reality Arcane what will this actually look like?

I made a printout for you but we have to burn it before you leave. So, I want you to read it into my smart phone and take this smartphone with you so it is only in your own words. If you stay within the guidelines I have outlined which I drew up with the Oneness of this planet who is directly under the Galactic Sentience----"

Words trailed off when Moksha said, "I wasn't aware this planet was a Galactic protectorate! I just thought it was a Galactic Park!"

Arcane: "It's both Moksha. And the Galactic Time guard views humans about like the deer in National parks on earth that might need to be thinned out because there aren't enough cougars to do it for them."

Moksha: "Are we supposed to be those cougars for the Galactic Time Guard?"

Arcane: "Not exactly. Just read this document into my smartphone and take it with you, okay? The principles I outlined here are what I and the Oneness of this planet will put up with from the Space Marauder tribes that you are the King of. So, you will have to police your own to stay within these guidelines."

Moksha: "I don't have a Time pool to observe all the changes my tribes will make here."

Arcane: "That's okay the Oneness of Earth and I do."

Moksha: "So, you will tell us when to back off in certain ways?"

Arcane: "Exactly. However, if you stop being king of the Marauders for any reason this all ends, you do understand this?"

Moksha: "So only because I'm King will you and the Oneness of Earth will put up with us here?"

Arcane: "That's right! Because I know I can trust you even though I likely couldn't trust any of the other tribal leaders of the Marauders."

Moksha: "IF we obey all these rules can some of us stay here more permanently?"

Arcane: "I would say yes if it was only me but I have to answer to both the Oneness and the Galactic Sentience as well as the Galactic Time Guard. You do understand this?"

Moksha: "It makes complete sense to me but in the meantime I think many marauders might get very rich on earth while they are teaching the upper class how to survive all this."

Arcane: "I would like you as much as possible teach all classes of people on earth how to survive these times these next couple of centuries.

Moksha: "If we obey the rules how long will we be allowed to stay here on earth?"

Arcane: "We envision a minimum of 10 to 20 years time or more. But, if things get out of hand for any reason we will pull the plug in likely one day's time."

Moksha: "You have to be really timely in telling me when my subjects are messing up!"

Arcane: "Give me a device to contact you with."

Moksha: "I don't have anything like that with me, do you?"

The green sphere appeared and Moksha said: "WTF is this?"

Arcane said, "It takes me to any time or space."

Moksha: "No one I ever heard of has one of these!"

The Oneness of this planet now does.

Moksha: "You could stop anything from happening in any time or space with one of these!"

Arcane: "Yes. I have." and Moksha got scared at this point and realized just how potentially deadly his friend actually was.

Moksha watched as Arcane talked to the Green Sphere and said, "I want a contact device for Moksha that Only he and I can use. I want it to self destruct if anyone but Moksha tries to use it."

The green sphere said, "Here is an invisible glove that looks just like his right hand. As long as he is alive he can wear this and speak to you through me. Here is another invisible glove for you Arcane so two way contact remains 24 hours a day as long as you wish this to last."

Arcane said, "How does it operate?"

The Green Sphere: "If Moksha calls your name, your glove, Arcane will vibrate and you can then speak into your hand. And the same for Moksha."

Arcane: "Does this work between times and space both?"

The Green Sphere: "Yes."

Moksha: "Where is this Green sphere From?"

Arcane smiled and then said: "If I told you then I would have to kill you."

Moksha laughed out loud at this because then he totally got it.

After Moksha spoke into Arcane's smartphone he took it and left pretty soon after giving his childhood friend a hug goodbye.

He felt as much as was possible Arcane had his back now and he hoped his subjects would listen to him enough to make all this work for everyone.

The Reunion: "The next second after he had left the public restroom back stairs Arcane was back in the stall and walking out and washing his hands and returning to his children and his wife was there too.

Celeste after kissing Arcane "hello" said to Arcane: "You are spoiling Star Rainbow too much, Arcane. I had to fly all the way here coach and like it. When are you going to bring the Green Sphere and get me one of these times? Huh?"

Arcane knew Celeste was half serious half joking and so he said, "Well. It was the only way I figured I could actually get her here."

Celeste: "She had you over a barrel, Arcane. Admit it."

Arcane: "By the way I'm okay with picking you up for these around the world functions with my green sphere too."

Celeste: "I'm thinking I'll take you up on that for the next ones. I'm exhausted from the flights from Hawaii to Zurich even without the jet lag kicking in."

Arcane: "Well. We aren't getting any younger. We get regenerated but that doesn't mean we don't still feel tired as we age."

Celeste said, "Age? You and I still look like we are in a 30s or 40s at most and most of that is on purpose so we don't look like children who have children."

The two of them smiled at each other. It was really nice to see each other. Arcane put his arm around her and waded out into the Family gathering. 

Celeste's family had flown in on spacecraft especially to see her and Arcane and so had Arcane's parents. Even young Arcane who was now married to Ah Ray In was here as well. Even Prophetess was here even though in her own time she was married to Arcane already because he had met her 800 years into the future of Arcane's timeline after Celeste chose to die. But, she couldn't mention that to anyone and Young Arcane and Ah Ray in wouldn't mention it either. Because you don't tell people about something that is going to happen 800 years forward anyone's future. That would be cruel beyond words, especially information about Celeste choosing to be dead at an age of around 800 years old and then Arcane marrying the very young looking (because she was) Prophetess right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment