Thursday, September 9, 2021

I couldn't get the link to Chapter 1 to "Stick" on Chapter 4 so I thought I would give it to you this way now.

 

  • The Alien War? Chapter 1
  • I wanted also to write about how my experiences began with Jesus and Saint Germain. I was raised a mystical Christian which has some similarities to Theosophy that came from people like Madam Blavatsky. So, if you mixed Theosophy and say Christian Science into a Belief system that is similar to what I was raised in and my parents were ministers in Seattle and California in San Diego and Los Angeles. And in Los Angeles they were in charge of the Hope Street "I AM" sanctuary there in down town Los Angeles while we lived in first Tujunga from 1954 to 1956 when we moved to Glendale which was about 20 minutes to 1/2 and hour from downtown Los Angeles (if there was no traffic) then in 1956. When we lived in Tujunga it was about 1 hour to get to downtown Los Angeles then. Also, the public school system was thee best in Los Angeles County in Glendale then too and my cousin who eventually went to USC on scholarship and then I went to public school in Glendale then.
  • When I was about 8 years old (about the time I moved to Glendale in 3rd grade I began to get really bored waiting for my parents to be done with church. One day I got the idea of pouring my love to the pictures of Jesus and Saint Germain as friends in my life. This was very powerful and they began talking to me as i poured my love to them (Pouring your love to someone was a way people talked in my church then. You poured your love to try to heal people in various ways when God empowered you to do this and angels were present too.
  • So, when I began pouring my love to Jesus and Saint Germain they both became my mentors and told me what to do to succeed and prosper in all ways in my life. So, the beginning of being like I am now started as a child able to have 2 way conversations with Jesus and Saint Germain starting at age 8 years old.
  • The other thing was that they never failed me in guiding me to the perfect results in my life ongoing. So, not only did they advise me they were ALWAYS correct in what they said too. So, as long as I listened to them my life became more and more perfect as time went on. 
  • This doesn't mean I didn't have health and psychological problems growing up just like most kids do. What it does mean is as I listened to them I didn't die like many did then who were my age from various crazy things or diseases or accidents. 
  • So, I was ALWAYS protected once Jesus and Saint Germain became my mentors during this lifetime ongoing.
  • Even when I write about Saint Germain it is a two way conversation with him telling me about his lifetimes. So, in this sense it is likely different than what we called dictations from Masters and more like Saint Germain as Arcane explaining his experiences as Arcane of the Galactic Time Guard who is also Saint Germain of many religions here on earth and who is a designated Galactic Saint by the Galactic Sentience himself who is the leader of this Galaxy.
  • By God's Grace 


No comments:

Post a Comment