Wednesday, November 18, 2015

THE PATH ACCORDING TO FRED:

 


Religion: if you have a religion in your life look to it for the beginnings of discipline and culture in your life.

Truth-If you seek truth look to philosophical inquiry. From Philosophy came all the sciences past, present and future.


Enlightenment-If you seek enlightenment develop compassion for yourself and all beings in the universe and join this with Truth.

If you do all these things you will have the best lifetime possible for you. This is my experience, this is my belief after living 62 years here on Earth.

end quote from:

Intuitive fred888: The Path According to Fred

intuitivefred888.blogspot.com/2011/01/path-according-to-fred.html

Jan 5, 2011 - The Path According to Fred. Religion- If you have a religion look to it for discipline and the beginnings of culture in your life. Truth-If you seek ...

Though the above was originally written January 5th 2011 by me at another site, when I go into Intuitivefred888 on another computer than one of my own or in my family, this article is usually the first one that comes up at Google regarding my site. So, when it came up in Google Search once again I decided I should share it again with you. Have a Great Day!

Note: I originally composed this in Firefox. But the computer I'm using right now in Oregon does not presently have Firefox. So, while composing in Google Chrome, the transition is not as smoothe as I would like between  them evidenced by all the black stuff there at the top of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment