Sunday, November 15, 2015

Dogma?

  1.  I realized since I used the word dogma I should define it so you better understand what I'm talking about. For example, if you believe in Christ this likely is a good thing for you to do. However, if your minister says, "You must give 10% of everything you own to me, and you need to be here at this church every day of the year". 

    This is what I mean by dogma. In other words someone is asking of you things that are not in your best interests.

    For example, I don't experience God necessarily in any church. 

    Where I experience God is when I'm at Mt. Shasta or Yosemite. So, I can go to a church and experience a Fake God or I can go meet God personally. Which do you prefer?

    However, this is just me. You are entitled to your own experiences, whatever you choose.

  1.  Dogma | Define Dogma at Dictionary.com

    dictionary.reference.com/browse/dogma
    noun, plural dogmas or (Rare) dogmata [dawg-muh-tuh] ) 1. an official system of principles or tenets concerning faith, morals, behavior, etc., as of a church ...
  2. Dogma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogma
    Dogma is a principle or set of principles laid down by an authority as incontrovertibly true. [1] It serves as part of the primary basis of an ideology or belief ...
  3. Dogma (1999) - IMDb

    www.imdb.com/title/tt0120655
    Directed by Kevin Smith. With Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, Linda Fiorentino, Bud Cort. An abortion clinic worker with a special heritage is called upon to save the ...
  4. Dogma (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogma_(film)
    Dogma is a 1999 American comedy film, written and directed by Kevin Smith, who also stars along with Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, Linda Fiorentino, Alan Rickman, Bud Cort

No comments:

Post a Comment