Sunday, November 15, 2015

Padmasambhava

Padmasambhava was supposed to have brought Buddhism in it's present form (of Tibetan Buddhism) to Tibet. While I was in Rewalsar, India in 1986 I began to suspect that Padmasambhava was one of Saint Germain's incarnations. I asked Saint Germain whether he was Padmasambhava.

He answered me the next day when I stepped into a protecting building which was protecting his footprints that he had melted into a Boulder up about 2 thousand feet from Lake Rewalsar. I laughed as I saw the footprint was exactly my size foot and put my Vasques Cascade size 14 mountain climbing boot into the footprint. It fit exactly and I laughed. The monk showing me the footprints looked amazed and as we walked outside the sky had turned purple with purple clouds. Then, purple and violet lightning came out from those clouds.

This I knew was Saint Germain confirming that he was Padmasambhava too.

So, I knew Tibetan Buddhism was a creation of Saint Germain as Padmasambhava when he brought it up to Tibet from Nalanda University in India then.

At the time I thought that likely Merlin was an old Padmasambhava. I still sort of think this. However it happened though Padmasambhava was the same soul as Saint Germain.

I no longer have any doubt of this at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment