Friday, September 8, 2023

Mr. and Mrs. Ballard met as professional Harpists

Mr. Ballard passed away in 1939 so I didn't meet him but I knew Mrs. Ballard fairly well and my parents were friends of their son Donald Ballard and I think my father and he used to like to street race fast cars back around the beginning of World war II when my father returned from 2 years in Tahiti and Hawaii on a Sailboat they chartered out of Vancouver Canada. They sailed 40 days without sight of land from Catalina Island off of Los Angeles and Long Beach, California to Tahiti and the Tuomoto archipeligo. My father read the "I Am" Books while sailing to Tahiti I think the Unveiled Mysteries, The Magic Presence and the "I AM" Discourses while sailing to Tahiti and I think MR. Ballard passed away in the Los Feliz district of Los Angeles near Griffith Park Observatory while my father and his first wife and brother sailed to Tahiti on their Chartered Yacht. So, when my father returned to the U.S. during World war II before pearl Harbor his 1st wife was working for the Honolulu Newspaper when Peal Harbor was bombed so she got on a steamship and returned to the mainland to my father in Seattle, Washington where they lived then.

My father was a member of the Saint Germain Foundation which was run by Mrs. Ballard from her husband's passing in 1939 in Los Angeles until she passed away in the early 1970s. My father was a member and a group leader and minister of the Saint Germain foundation from the 1940s to the early 1970s when he moved to the desert eventually and retired from being an Electrical Contractor in the Los Angeles area. 

But, I think it's interesting that Mr. and Mrs. Ballard met as professional harpists and married and had their son Donald Ballard who I also met along with his wife because they were friends of my father and mother when they were young in their 20s still. my mother came into the saint Germain Foundation through her father who was a Methodist Minister when she was 16 which I think was 1935  Seattle. So, my father and mother met in the Saint Germain Foundation and my mother was friends with my father's first wife. So, when my father and his first wife divorced my father and mother married in 1946 and I was born in 1948.

Guy Ballard
American mining engineer
OverviewBooks
Web Result Image
Guy Warren Ballard (July 28, 1878 – December 29, 1939) was an American mining engineer who, with his wife Edna Anne Wheeler Ballard, founded the "I AM" ...
Died: December 29, 1939 (aged 61)
Born: July 28, 1878; Newton, Kansas‎, United S...‎
People also ask
Encyclopedia.com
https://www.encyclopedia.com › people › guy-warren...
Ballard, Guy Warren (1878-1939) Cofounder with his wife Edna W. Ballard of the I AM Religious Activity and the Saint Germain Foundation.
The "I AM" Activity Movement is the original ascended master teachings religious movement founded in the early 1930s by Guy Ballard (1878–1939) and his wife ...
 

 

 
Amazon.com
https://www.amazon.com › guy-ballard-Books › k=gu...
Unveiled Mysteries: Secrets of The Comte de Saint Germain; Visions Experienced by an Adherent of Theosophy and the Spiritual Occult. by Godfré Ray King.
30-day returns
Guy Warren Ballard became the founder of the "I AM" Activity, a new religious movement (along with his wife, Edna Anne Wheeler Ballard) largely based on the ...
Death: 29 Dec 1939 (aged 61) Los Angeles C...
Memorial ID: 185729566 · View Source
Guy Warren Ballard (July 28, 1878 - December 29, 1939) was an American mining engineer who became, with his wife, Edna Anne Wheeler Ballard, the founder of ...
Ballard (1878–1939), a mining engineer, and his wife, Edna W. Ballard (1886–1971). The name of the movement is a reference to the Bible verse in which God ...
I AM movement, theosophical movement founded in Chicago in the early 1930s by Guy W. Ballard (1878–1939), a mining engineer, and his wife, Edna W. Ballard ...
Related

 

No comments:

Post a Comment