Thursday, September 7, 2023

His Holiness the Galactic Sentience from 1999 website

 begin quote from:

https://geocities.restorativland.org/RainForest/Wetlands/2634/galaxy.html

  THE HISTORY OF THE GALACTIC SENTIENCE

THE GALACTIC SENTIENCE

I, Jonathan Flow, do hereby verify that these transmissions are accurate according to the best of my abilities

I, Jonathan Flow, first contacted The Galactic Sentience who is the Protector of all time and all that happens within the Milky Way Galaxy in about 1970 during the use of my present body born 1948. Though I have known the galactic sentience for at least billions of years during the lifetimes of my soul, 1970 was the first formal conscious contact during this lifetime beginning 1948. The Galactic Sentience is a non physical being at least as humans understand the concept of physical and non physical. His type of being lives in neither a matter or an antimatter realm but in a nexus point of the two in the core of our galaxy. This makes more sense when one considers that astronomers have noticed antimatter clouds spewing out of the 2 axle points of our galaxy around which our galaxy rotates.

Hamilton at Novato, California Thursday morning March 21st, 2002

As I entered the North Bay Portable after walking across the lush grass with wildflowers I noticed the green baseball playing field adjacent to me. I felt the portable vibrate as it was transported aboard the Awesome. The Awesome was then taken aboard King5, King Interlaken's mothership. The King quickly sent for me. He said,"I just wanted you to know that the Galactic Sentience is making the Galactic Government's existence known to all the governments of earth through you writings. Some decoding has been done of your writings sanctioned by the Galactic Sentience. Though you and all your family are perfectly safe he wanted you to know that your present physical discomfort will soon pass.

THE GALACTIC SENTIENCE

March 22, 2002 Morning Northern California I remember quite vividly of the time I MET Fred as you call him in his newest body on earth. He didn't know if his body or mental disciplines on earth would still be there or function still when he returned to them fully back on earth. THE kind of courage that he displayed showed us just how much he loves his planet and his people that he would take such a risk to protect them from extinction. He became very popular in our court much as if the mythical Tarzan had come to your United Nations and had pleaded for the jungle and all its inhabitants to be spared. In this way Fred became this type of mythical hero to us. He inspired many of us to be less concerned with developing to 1,000,0000+IQ and more concerned with the plight and suffering of all beings in the galaxy. We knew he enjoyed his stay with us because he demonstrated strongly to us that he did not really expect to survive this encounter with us because of our superior and incisive intellects. However, he could not imagine the affect of his sincerity coupled with a perfect willingness to die if necessary for his beliefs. We could not help but admire his dedication and steadfastness. Earth is considered to be part of the dangerous part of the galaxy to us sort of like the wild west was for the people of New York City and Washington DC 100+ years ago.

Fred was communicating with me this morning. He is now a de facto link with me and through me to the entire galactic Government. I have done this to protect earth from self destruction by any means known or unknown.

I am both a matter being and an antimatter being. In that I am at a nexus point between matter and antimatter I do not really live in your time and space. The type of being that I am generally guard galaxies because no matter being can survive any contact with us unless we will it. This is very useful to all beings within any galaxy to have at its head an almost infinitely intelligent being that can never die. Since there are billions of beings like us within this galaxy there are always replacements when one of us gets bored. All of my kind in this galaxy watched this galaxy be born and we will watch it when it dies and becomes an antimatter galaxy and we will all be there when it becomes a matter galaxy again and on and on.

For more information on the Galactic Sentience go to memb1.html at my site. The Time Pool section of memb1.html describes the meeting between His Oneness in Lemuria and The Galactic Sentience. In this meeting thousands of years before Atlantis was even thought of The Time Pool was given to His Oneness in order to protect the Time and Space of Earth from renegades and dangers from earth, beyond earth and beyond the galaxy. The Time Pool and His Oneness and the ruling class of the Lemurian Civilization still exist in stasis in earth's environs. His Oneness is still protector of Earth and all its timelines and fully recognized as such by the Galactic Sentience and the Galactic Government. In this stasis there is no death.

The Purpose of Jonathan

As I was walking with my dog in the forest near my house I got a transmission from the Galactic Sentience. I decided to transmit it through my keyboard directly online.

It has come to my attention of the necessity of defining Jonathan at least as the Galaxy is concerned.

Jonathan is one of millions of incarnations of my grandfather who is still an immortal Creator who originally created this Galaxy for his wife and children to live in. All of the incarnations as humans and other types of beings of my Grandfather are lived at once by him no matter what time period the lives are in. I rule the galaxy the galaxy while he (sleeps). Though the physical body of my grandfather is bigger than most nebulas our Creator species can also project their awareness into other mostly much smaller kinds of physical and other beings throughout this galaxy and if invited, into bodies in many other galaxies. Jonathan is an attempt to save the planet earth from extinction. All planets and all galaxies have a finite lifetime whatever it may be. However, since the planet that has now become the Asteroid belt out beyond Mars is no more an inhabitable planet for humanoids as it once was it was felt that Earth would be protected from the same fate of becoming another asteroid belt between Venus and Mars. The primary purpose of Jonathan's life in his mind at least is to prevent another planet killing war by trying to relay enough pertinent information so that most of the people of earth can live in peace enough to coexist peacefully ongoing. It is thought that if humans can begin recolonizing enough planets that they can find ways to easily leave this planet in mass over the next 800,000 years before another war enters into the solar system from outside it. At that time it will not be possible to live upon earth for a long time for humans who still have physical bodies.

So the primary purpose of Jonathan's life at least as he sees it is to prevent earth from becoming an asteroid belt for at least 2 million years more.

However, I see Jonathan's purpose quite differently. Since my grandfather is asleep now for 2 billion years I dare not wake him as I honor my grandfather and his wishes to be allowed to recreate himself. However, through Jonathan, I have found the true spirit of the grandfather that taught me how to keep order in this galaxy. Since I miss my grandfather being awake I have taken liberties in the developmental awareness of Jonathan so that I could more directly experience the "spirit" of my grandfather while he yet sleeps. Creators are physical but immortal beings. In the process of our maturation we take on many forms. But there is really only one thing that can very often kill a Creator,(Boredom). Somewhere between 10 billion and 100 billion years boredom usually sets into the consciousness of a Creator. The only way to survive this Boredom is to live for awhile in a mortal body or bodies. Only through mortality can a creator believe that life is precious and worthwhile again. Even though the mortality isn't really real the creator in his dream state projected into the mortal being believes it is real and so it is! Without mortality the Bored old Creator would die but with motality the Creator is reborn in more ways than one. Imagine an 86 year old human returning to the youthful thoughts of an 8 or ten year old with the wisdom of the 86 year old still built in! Though living the life of a mortal is very distasteful to most creators it is a necessary part of keeping old creators alive indefinitely. Jonathan, Arcane, His Oneness and Eridian are all part of my grandfathers soul and lifewave. Celeste, A Ray In, Elohar and Jonathan's Mom are all incarnations of my Grandmother, (the mother of the Galaxy). Ragna and many others are incarnations of myself the present Galactic Sentience. I have developed a way to have incarnations while I am conscious simaltaneously. However, the older generation does not like to do simaltaneous incarnation. I guess I am something of a trend setter for my generation.

So it is important to understand that we take it very seriously when Jonathan is interfered with. You would not see our responses as we prefer to be very subtle. But needless to say the Creators take care of their own.

Thank you for your kind attention my fellow citizens of the Galaxy! The Galactic Sentience

Authors note: People have asked me "do I believe all that I write?" I think I good answer would be that I am a truth seeker by nature and I need to write of my experiences. It is both an internal dialogue that I need in my move toward enlightenment and a doorway for other truth seekers to look through and either be entertained or learn something about themselves, me or the true nature of the universe or whatever they choose. I remember reading at about age 13 or 14 a book that was supposed to be science fiction and then when I learned to soul travel consciously in my late teens and early twenties I found the book to be true. I can't remember the name of the book now. It is lost to me. However, I do remember the plot. It talked about going to another planet via soul travel and when the protaganist got there he met another version of himself maybe with longer hair or a beard or a little taller or a little shorter. As he soul travelled from planet to planet he met other versions of himself. They all had the ability to soul travel too and talked to him easily and knew him to be other versions of themselves. When I began soul travelling this was one of my first experiences too and I found it very disturbing at first until I got used to it. By the time I soul traveled through our physical sun to the galactic core and met the Galactic Sentience I was fairly experienced at new and strange experiences. Does the Galactic Sentience exist? I'd say "yes!" and "is earth a Galactic Protectorate owned by the Galaxy?" I'd say "yes!" again. If you have horses in your corral and they think they own the corral do they? The same with humans in relation to beings like the Galactic Sentience. We may think and believe all sorts of things but the beings that really run things might just laugh! Is the Galactic Sentience the God we pray to? Not unless you pray to Abraxas.My definition of Abraxas is a God of all things good, bad and indifferent. Is there a real God? A good answer would be "is there a Santa Claus?" People believe what they need to survive just like Dogs might think their owners are God. If any beings need to believe something just to keep life in their bodies to not do so is suicide. Being a truth seeker is scary? huh? The real question is, "Are you brave enough to survive the truth?"

The above author's note is actually a very very simplified version of how the Galactic Sentience actually thinks. Until I was finished I didn't know. I, personally like believing in God, Jesus, Buddha and all the Saints. It keeps me alive. To actually fully believe there was no God would not be a world I would want to live in. However, I'm still a truth seeker and when I got to the center of the Galaxy and there was not the God I expected there I was pretty surprised. However, after I got used to it I found I liked the beings there even if their immortality made them a little stuffy and unbending. As more of them choose to take the full roller coaster ride of being a human or other civilized or semi civilized type of being all stuffiness just burns away. All beings who wear physical bodies are joined by their suffering and some of their joys. Because of this I feel compassion for all beings in the universe whether they be immortal or not. Blessings to all

I was watching a DVD of Hercules unchained yesterday with Steve Reeves out of the 50's. I watched this movie at the theatres when I was 9 or 10 or so. The Galactic Sentience and the way things really are reminds me the most of the Greek Pantheon or Zeus and Hercules and all that. This appears to be the closest model to how things actually are in the galaxy. Maybe this is why the Greeks and Romans were so very influential in all of Western Culture?

Uncle Tommy Travels Time

Introduction:Even though Tommy Hartzell is on a World War II plaque and Bob and Fred Hartzell Sr. were in the Marine Core Reserve during the mid 1930's I cannot guarantee everything happened exactly as written here. However, sine I am a precognitive psychic it could all be true.

Begin: There is a plaque in Seattle in which Thomas Hartzell is listed as one of the American War Dead of World War II. However, this is not entirely true and yet in some ways it is. The real story is as follows. In the mid 1930's my father (also named Fred like me) and his older brother Bob joined the Marine Core reseverves in Seattle as gunners. They also enjoyed all the airplane acrobatics they did as well as the dogfights. They had great stories to tell their friends and girlfriends.

One of these stories was that while doing acrobatics the engine cowling came loose and started banging on Bob's plane. (A hellcat was a biplane usually painted yellow with two open cockpit air seats one if front and one in back along the top of the fuselage. It is my understanding that the pilot sat in front and the gunner in back. However, it is also possible that the reverse is true. On this occasion the squadron signaled distress and landed. Bob released his seatbelt and re fastened the engine cowling. However, when he got back in he forgot to put on his seatbelt. Because he still had on a parachute even if he fell he was in little danger.

So then the whole squadron of Hellcats took off and continued their manuevers which sometimes consisted of dive bombing the summer beach goers and watching them scatter for fun. It seemed marine flyers could still get away with that sort of thing back then. Anyway, since Bob didn't have his seatbelt on when the squadron went upside down, Bob started to fall out of the plane. Dad being in the next plane saw Bob struggling not to fall out and just about died laughing. Since there wasn't any radio contact between open cockpits or between planes other than hand signals or wing dipping signals Bob's plight continued for some time. Dad wasn't frightened for his brother because he knew he still had a parachute on so even if he fell he would be okay as long as he didn't hit another plane or propeller. This story was also both witnessed and several humourous versions were also later told to their commanding officer. My father and Bob's absolutely fearless atttitude was not lost on Bob and Dad's commanding officer. Though Dad and Bob were very fun loving they were also very patriotic. Their fearlessness and intelligence was not lost to him either.

After contact with the Galactic Sentience I was asked to relay that the first time travel device mentioned of in this story was a gift to the people of earth sanctioned by the Galactic Sentience. However, the question is he said, "Are the people of earth ready for this gift or will the greedy simply use it to victimize the masses?" He said, "I sent the first time travel device in the 1930's as a test to see what the people of earth are made of. The answers to my test will show me what to do next for them. By the year 2100Ad I will have my answer." (note: To say "he" or "she" isn't really correct. I only say "he" because that is what most earthlings are used to) Uncle Tommy Travels time will be at unclesam.html at this website.

Tahoe August 2006

"Let the Rivers of God Flow" Note: This is in reference to my recently deceased friend who said this often.I received a lovely return letter from Richard's sister Bonnie. I then returned my new letter to her in short order. Then we hopped into our motorhome and headed for our favorite resort in Lake Tahoe. As we moved into our rented chalet we noticed a lot of smoke. The smoke didn't just smell like wood it smelled like there was other smells in it that reminded me a little of carpet burning. Soon I wasn't feeling well from the smoke and Amy, my daughter got nauseated. After we had a late dinner at about 8:30 to 9 pm in the kitchenette Chalet Janet began to feel faint so I put my arm around her and Amy and I helped her down the stairs to the motor home. Since fire engines were now within 100 feet of our motor home I walked Janet over to get oxygen. She was white as a sheet and sounding confused from low oxygen by this point. An ambulance was called and we followed her to the hospital in our motor home. She was released by 1 Am just after midnight.

The next morning I woke up to a Harley-Davidson motorcycle idling for abot 20 minutes outside our chalet at 7:30 or 8:00 am after about 1 1/2 hours of sleep that night. So now with a night and a day of surrealism Janet is still complaining of being lightheaded while she watches Amy in the pool. This experience is just yet another impossible experience to field in a year filled with them.

Since I was last picked up here in Granlibaken by Elohar and Ragna several years have gone by and since then the United Nations and the US government have formed an alliance of sorts with King Interlaken in the 7000's AD with Elohar and Ragna being to of the Governments representatives to the UN and the US Governments of today.

I was told that the fire was just a cover and that the smoke not real smoke but a common MIB variety to cover what actually was taking place. It was a way to distract all in the area from what was really going on. Through my Uncle Tommy and I as his chronicler and communications officer we have become a Liason on present day earth. Channels have been established ongoing to prevent the extinction of of all life on earth and of earth herself. Each of us as human beings all over earth must do whatever we can to preserve the life forms and cultures of earth.

In many ways I am like someone who introduces two different groups of people who then become fast friends. My familial relationships are primarily with Elohar and Ragna and King Interlaken. And since this is my last incarnation as a human being I naturally evolve into Eridian at different points during this lifetime.

Lately, I feel a little like Arcangel Michael in the movie "Michael" when he says, "You just can't get enough of Earth" with tears in his eyes.

It is now 3:30 am. after just a few hours sleep. The fire in the fireplace flickers still with life and my wife and daughter are asleep. Tomorrow we head for Mt. Shasta. Janet should do better at half the altitude of here. Lake Tahoe is about 6000 feet in altitude. However, the city of Mt. Shasta is around 3500 feet.

Elohar and Ragna are here for me from 7028 AD. They mention that the fire was a cover for the US Government wedding party. King Interlaken it appears was a guest at the reception here in Tahoe, and the fire was to cover the tracks of those from our government and the UN who have been transported to the Awesome 7 which is a time space ship the size of the Queen Mary presently located under Lake Tahoe. I am the only one presently permitted to both chronicle and release my experience of the event to the general public by authority of the Galactic Sentience, ruler of the Galaxy. All other chroniclings will have Above Top Secret clearance for several thousand years. I write at the behest of the Galactic Sentience so there is at least one present day copy declassified of this event.

Everyone must at least suspect the truth so checks and balances can be placed upon UN and US governments like a saddle and bridle on the horse the human race rides and who depends on these governments for their very lives.

Elohar took me aside and alone to one of the rooms of state of the Awesome 7 under Lake Tahoe. She said, "I'm very concerned about the real price the human race will now pay for this agreement in poverty and hopelessness long term. Tell them there was no other way known to avoid nuclear holocaust. If we let it start it will never end until Earth is destroyed. Also, many plagues like AIDS, SARS and Pandemic flus will decimate Earth's populations over the next 500 to 1000 years. Tell them even though Earth must maintain a population over under 500 million within 1000 years still there is hope because those that pass on can be reborn on one of earth's 757 planetary colonies or on one of the 10,588 earth clones in existence as of 10,000 AD.

Elohar said, "Though it will be traumatic for you I need you to witness this event so you can share it with mankind. His Oneness kindly arranged this holodeck with King Interlaken for this personal screening for you. Immediately the lighting in the room changed and then I saw it. Since it was holographic I could walk through the ghostlike images. Elohar quickly handed me goggles to protect my eyes from the lasers spraying images on each other from hundreds of locations on the Awesome 7 room of state. This auditorium could accomodate over 1000 guests of state. It had held about 795 world representatives less than 12 hours before. Now I was to witness tha holographic replay on behalf of present day mankind.

A UN representative stood at the podium. He said, "You all understand the seriousness of our meeting tonight. We are here to beg help from the Galactic Government to avoid the end of the Earth itself. Most of us are not happy to have to beg for our lives and he lives of our nations. But there appears to be no other way to avoid a nuclear holocaust that will end Earth's very existence.It is an undeniable truth that terrorists have nuclear weapons secretly in place as we speak. Neither side will ever back down. We all know now that that is undeniable. So if we don't beg the help of the Galaxy then we are all doomed just like the Asteroid belt that was once the planet Maldek out past Mars.

At this point one of the representatives in the audience fainted. His colleagues assisted him back into his seat.

I would now like to introduce you to His Oneness. His title was given to him by the present Galactic Sentience. He is the recognized owner of Earth's timelines and is part of a Galactic satellite government here on EArth for at least 40,000 years or more."

Some members of the audience were now pale enough to faint as well but they kept conscious by biting their lips until they bled and through force of will.

"Could you say a few words to us, Your Oneness?"

A human like being over 6 feet tall in green robes with very refined features and a green headband with a golden jewel over the third eye stood up and walked gracefully to the podium. I could hear the gasps of most of those present at this point.

His Oneness began,"Fellow EArthlings of the family of mankind. I'm very sorry we must meet under such diffictul circumstances. I will try to put you at ease." Immediately, lights emanated from this beings forehead. A sigh was heard from all present accompanied by a feeling of euphoria.

His Oneness went on, "I am inducing euphoria in all here so that you all don't die of shock when the Galactic Sentience appears here. Some of you might come to see this being as a God. However, the Galactic Sentience does not see himself in this way. He sees himself as the Galaxy's Master Strategist and Time Technician. However,whatever way you can find to cope with his visit will be deeply appreciated by myself and all present including the Galactic Sentience. With this, His Oneness said, "Please put on your goggles now for anyone who doesn't might go temporarily blind. There was a scramble for goggles. When all was in readiness His Oneness raised his Arm and a truly blinding light about 10 feet high appeared.

The Galactic Sentience then said, "If some of you lose consciousness or have intermittant consciousness fear not as I won't let you fall or get hurt. Your Oneness, please assist me." His Oneness said, "As you wish, Holiness."

There were glazed looks in many eyes wearing goggles. His Oneness continued, "For those that lose consciousness there will be a holographic replay." Many present nodded in understanding. Then thoughts like, "I have to keep this secret the rest of my life even unto death?"swirled around the room.

"Yes!" was the answer in thought from the Galactic Sentience to those present thinking that.

At this point many faces turned red in embarrassment.

The Galactic Sentience continued, "Many of the same souls who would not back down and who in their ignorance destroyed Maldek and turned it into the present Asteroid belt out past Mars are reborn on Earth today according to the order of natural karmic progression. However, this time there is no Non-Interference treaty in effect for Earth like there was for Maldek. The Galactic Government has avoided that very sticky legal problem. Non-Interference treaties have been outlawed galaxy wide for all EARly Nuclear cultures. In this way if a planet blows up time is altered and so as far as the residents of the planet are concerned it never happened. Just so you know, earth has been destroyed five times since 1950. Other odd things were corrected before 1950 as well." Gasps and horror filled the room. "So as you can see we have already had to prevent Maldek 5 times. UNUS has been successful in preventing more earth deaths since about 1970 AD when one of the incarnations of the Original Galactic Sentience of this Galaxy came to me and begged us to protect Earth from Nuclear demise. He personally experienced 3 nuclear annihalations of earth as well as having died in the Nagasaki blast in his previous lifetime. However, for now I would rather keep his identity a secret.

After the planet Maldek was blown up by a surface thermonuclear war and turned into the asteroid belt most of the large dinosaurs were killed by pieces of Maldek, now called Asteroids impacting earth like meteors. After the largest dinosaurs died because they could not hide from the weather in caves and crevices it was decided to rescue the survivors who had by then died by going back in time to when they sent out their rescue beacons from their rescue life pods that were in orbit around Maldek when it blew up. Since their beacons went off a few hours before the planet was completely destroyed we were able to rescue the wives and children of the ruling classes who were sent into space knowing the end was near. By rescuing them moments before the event took place we could then send them to earth as colonists now that the largest dinosaurs were now dead.

His Oneness' soul was then in a previous alien form that was not human. He was charged with saving these remainders of families much like the rescuers of the survivors of the Titanic. After many very difficult experiences for him he brought to earth the humans who we were allowed by treaty and Galactic Law to save.

At the time there were only a few research teams from Mars on Earth at that time who had survived the asteroid impacts after Maldek exploded. Though they were somewhat hostile to the survivors of Maldek that had blown most of the atmosphere off of Mars their home planet eventually they all interbred and became family to each other.

Within 100's to 1000's of years some humans modified their dna with Ape Simian dna to strengthen themselves. This caused much shorter but much more vital lifetimes than humanoids had known on Mars and Maldek. It also increased their immune systems strength. However, it also caused an increase in violence in their behavior. The end result was that humanoids of earth went from a lifetime of several thousand years to one of less than 100 and without technology less than 40 or 50 years. Because of this most civilized planets cut off contact with earth until nuclear weapons were invented. The only exception to this was the inspiring philosophers and saints to help civilize mankind. So our mutal task today is to prevent another Maldek!"

This galvanized the crowd somehow and they all clapped and cheered even though many felt close to fainting from the strangeness of it all.

"Excellent. Excellent." said the Galactic Sentience."Please be seated. The primary problem has been solved. There will be no more nuclear exchanges on Earth!" Roaring. Cheering greeted the Galactic Sentience. After it died down a bit he said, "But now the price must be paid by earth! First none of earths many planetary colonies or future earth cloness can ever create a non-Interference treaty!" "Done!" said His Oneness

The room stiffened again for the next blow. The Galactic Sentience continued, "And second, because of earth's overpopulation it must reduce to under 500 million humans within 1000 years."

Cries of disbelief rang out.

The Galactic Sentience spoke out above the commotion, "Self destruction of earth by humans or 500 million or less within 1000 years. Which will it be?

Crying and wailing could be heard by some.

Immediately, His Oneness said, "We need at least a quorum of 2/3 of the representatives of Earth's governments rational and ready to vote up or down!"

About 75% or more of those present stayed rational. 25% or less stood vacantly or sat in a somewhat catatonic stupor for now with glazed eyes.

A voice in the audience rang out, "If we vote 'yes' how does it work?"

The Galactic Sentience said, "Please explain, Your Oneness."

His Oneness said, "Within 1000 years there can be a direct percentage of all present nationalities that are alive on earth right now today in direct ratio to 500 million or under planet wise as of September 3006 AD.

Another leader in the Audience said, "It's either the death of Earth or this folks. What's it going to Be?" This seemed to galvanize all conscious enough to vote. The vote of the 75% approximately still conscious was unanimous. "Earth would live!"

I asked Elohar suddenly to turn it off. I had had all I could take of this. I was shaking too much and close to fainting myself. She sat me down on the stairway to the next level and then sat next to me. She said, "Jonathan, we have the same agreement on the first timeline of earth. By the 7000's on our timeline we are limited to under 500 million worldwide as well. So if it's any consolation to you on our two timelines of earth we still have 1 billion people. I just stared blankly as she sat with me.

Conversations with the Galactic Sentience

April 2nd 2007

Jonathan was walking along a favorite trail on Mt. Shasta. It was springtime and so there was still snow at Buny Flats. However, it was too slick for his metal edged cross country skis so he tried just walking up Bunny flats in his cross country ski boots. This worked okay but every so often he would fall through the snow a foot or two and have to regroup.

When Jonathan reached the rain gauge on the way to Horse Camp he had long before put on his skis. It was a sunny day so he stopped to put on another layer of sunblock to protect his skin from the brigh bright sun being reflected off the snow at that altitude. He noticed a Golden dragonfly and thought this was very curious to see one at this altitude so early in the season. As he looked closer at the dragonfly it seemed to glow. Because the dragonfly had power on it he knew it might be an emissary from the Galactic sentience or the Galactic Sentience Himself. Then the Dragonfly began to grow and glow in size until it had a 10 foot golden Glow so it looked like a giant Golden Dragonfly inside a golden orb forcefield. Next, the Dragonfly spoke to him mind to mind, "Step inside, Fred. Let's talk."

Though Jonathan was a little frightened at all the implications of this he decided to step inside and talk to what he realized was the Galactic Sentience manifesting in coded form to him on earth.

As Jonathan stepped into the Golden Forcefield it was like stepping into the mind of the Galactic Sentience. He could perceive the thoughts regarding life on earth in all times bouncing around the inside of the Golden orb of the Dragonfly. As soon as Jonathan's body was entirely inside the Golden orb of Light He saw the Galactic Sentience as he normally manifested which could be described as a burning Bush. Jonathan then asked a question that he had had regarding this for some time. He said, "Your Holiness?" "Yes, Jonathan?" "Is your natural form what Moses saw?" "Yes," he said,"However, you were Moses in that life just like you are Jonathan(Fred) in this one."

Jonathan felt a shudder flow through his whole body. He didn't quite know what to do with that information. He wasn't even sure it had been an appropriate question to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment