Saturday, February 10, 2018

The Next Root Race on earth is beginning

People will more and more be capable of healing themselves. This is what I"m experiencing more now. There are ways to train people to heal themselves for the most part by activating their Angelic Claivoyant abilities. Since we all have relatives who are already angels this is happening now. I think God is having this happen because there are so many people with so much pollution on earth that more new diseases are being spawned every day. There are viruses that do things that doctors haven't even discovered yet and might not for the next 5, 10,20,30 or more years.

The other problem is anti-biotics are coming to an end. When this finally happens once and for all I would expect about 1 billion or more people to pass on within 10 to 20 years.

So, it is my belief that our ancestors who are now angels are helping the human race to access angelic healing abilities. This is what appears to be happening now.

So, what I'm seeing is the people that are being trained to heal like this and those they meet who allow them to heal like this will survive the mass mutations of viruses and diseases at this time.

One thing I have used since February 2017 not to get sick at all (except for a few sniffles or a sore throat all this time is "Clear Lung chinese herbal medicine by Ridgecrest".

You can buy this at a place like "Whole Foods" or other health food stores or buy it online through Amazon:

Ridgecrest Clear Lungs at Amazon® | Shop Health & Personal Care‎

Adwww.amazon.com/health
Rating for amazon.com: 4.7 - Average delivery time: 1–4 days
Save on Ridgecrest Clear Lungs. Free 2-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime.
Explore Amazon Devices · Fast Shipping · Shop Best Sellers & Deals · Save with Our Low Prices

How it works for me: I'm 6 foot 5 inches tall so your doses might be different but this works for me.

If I wake up in the morning or notice at night sniffles or sore throat I immediately take 1 or more capsules of Clear Lung. This often seems to "Knock out" whatever it is over night. If you remember the flu last year (winter 2016-2017) I was sick almost continuously or my wife was from Election day until February when my older daughter got me to start taking this and I haven't actually got sick since by doing this for over a year now. So, somehow this boosts your immune system.

It appears some of these mutated flu type viruses can destroy your immune system in 1 to 3 days. So, nipping whatever it is in the bud seems to work at least for me. I can't guarantee this will work for everyone but it sure has for my family for over 1 year now.
 
A the first hint of sniffles, runny nose or sore throat I take at least one. The more difficult the symptoms I take more up to 4 capsules at night before going to bed. I try to take a minimum because I feel it's sort of like drinking coffee which I save for when I need it driving late at night sometimes.
So, I only drink coffee to stay awake driving now too.
The point is I only take these Clear Lung capsules when I most need them to not get sick.

By God's Healing Grace



No comments:

Post a Comment