Monday, December 7, 2015

God and UFOs?

I know this is an odd question but it keeps coming up I find. It is possible that "The Burning Bush" that Moses saw was some sort of life form. I saw a burning bush in August 1970 when I was climbing Mt. Shasta, so a burning bush might be a part of the life forms resident around large mountains or volcanic mountains around the world. Mountains like Mt. Shasta and Mt. Kailash are known to be very spiritual mountains too.

What happened to me was I was climbing the mountain and it was about 3 am in the morning with 3 friends in August in 1970. I had set out alone because I was cold and hadn't brought a warm enough sleeping bag to be warm enough outside. So, I set off alone to warm up.  I was trying to climb the mountain in one day from Horse camp Sierra club lodge because I found I don't do well sleeping at altitude as some people stay at Lake Helen at around 10,000 feet on the mountain which is a shorter climb than Horse Camp which is at about 8000 or 9000 feet. Before I got to Lake Helen I found the Burning Bush. I likely would not have seen it if it were daylight. But, that's what it looked like for me too. I'm a very intuitive and telepathic person, so I talked to it with my mind. It told me it wasn't there for me but I was welcome to be there. I felt sort of like I was a nail to an electromagnet or something. Being there completely changed me in a variety of ways. Finally it said to me in my mind, "You must leave now or you will be damaged." So, I obeyed then thinking that I was getting to be like an overcharged battery or something. I was in a very spiritual point of view and I was crying because I knew I had had some kind of very Jesus or Moses kind of experience.

However, over the next months I was scared by what had happened to me. What appears to have happened is I became a receptical for the Holy Spirit and I was able to change things and heal people even at a distance. However, for me it was also scary because I felt like my elbows to my hands were catching on fire so it was painful like my arms were literally on fire. I was frightened by this and had no one to teach me what to do with this really powerful supernatural energy. I was 22 in 1970.

I started traveling because I was scared to New Mexico and to Colorado and Utah in my 1966 VW Blue Bug car. And by meeting and helping heal many people I finally got some sort of balance in regard to the holy spirit and no longer felt I might die because of the Holy spirit resident in my body.

So, what is a Burning Bush? Is it a lifeform? IS is an angel? or is it a lifeform that lives on really big powerful mountains sometimes like a Mountain God or what?

I don't know the answer to this but meeting the burning bush in person made me understand what happened to Moses, Jesus and all the disciples and Prophets a whole lot more through the years.

By God's Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment