Sunday, May 12, 2024

How does one maintain balance regarding Soul Travel?

 At first I was out of balance and used Soul Travel as a means of escape of my life. Then I realized I was going to die if I kept going in this direction. I realized God had given me this body and that I needed to feed it and care for it if I wanted to stay alive and serve my God Given Purpose here on earth. There was a time between around 18 and 25 when I wasn't that attached to living in a body on earth for a variety of reasons. But then, I met my first wife and she got pregnant and then I realized I needed to get jobs and start businesses and take care of my wife and child. So, basically putting one foot in front of the other and keeping on keeping on I found my balance.

Also, through reading about Lahiri Mahasaya who was a Householder Yogi in "Autobiography of a Yogi" y Paramahansa Yogananda  I realized my personal Yoga was as a householder Yogi. Yoga means "to Yoke" as in harnessing yourself to a discipline. And I found being a householder yogi suited me.

This brought about Balance in my life being a father more than anything else and having others depending upon me to survive. I found I was able to step up to the plate to do this when I wouldn't have cared about doing this just for myself at all.

So, I never stopped being a Soul traveler from the time Archangel Gabriel Gave me this gift so I would live through my 20s and be a benefit to all beings "By God's Grace".

However, what changed over time was realizing I was already everywhere I wanted to be in time and space and that it took no effort to be in any place or time or all places and times all the time. 

This changed how I viewed everything in life after I reached this new level of understanding and realization.

Most people are trapped in their physical bodies and desperate in various ways. Once you are no longer trapped like this in consciousness there is literally NO LIMIT to what you can accomplish in life once God allows you to become "UNLIMITED".

However, Balance must be maintained at all points to succeed at this sort of like when you are driving 70 mph down a freeway all your tires have to be inflated and not flat in order to not suddenly careen off the freeway into a tree.

So, balance is something you learn moment by moment as you move forward on your path. 

Soul traveling is more like Surfing on the ocean than anything else. You really have to be aware of all the variables on some level for it to work for you at all.

By God's Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment